Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Antique Shop in Chesterfield! Take a Gander...



Friday I decided to take the day and do my antique shop tour of Chesterfield.  Along with my usual haunts on Hull Street and Midlothian Turnpike I stopped in at the "big red barn" and discovered a new shop called, "Take a Gander Antique and Gifts."  Owned and operated by Cathy Hyll, she opened about a month ago in April 2012.

It's a small but nicely arranged space with antiques, jewelry, quilts, rugs, collectibles and wrought iron.  She is still figuring out what is their niche' but I thought they had a nice selection of items for just starting out.

Stop by and check out this new addition to our antique shops and tell Cathy that Izze sent you.  I saw a necklace my daughter might like so I plan to go back soon, myself.

Of mention, Cathy's sister makes rings.  Ask Cathy to show you hers, it was beautiful!

While you are in the same shopping center stop by at the "Attic Treasures".  There is always something new in this consignment shop and items on discount.

I also stopped by the Thrifty Quaker and Midlothian Antiques Center on Midlothian Turnpike.

Midlothian Antiques Center

On Hull street you must visit The MarQet Place antique, furniture and gift mall in the K-Mart shopping center next to the Dollar Tree.

1 comment:

  1. Dubai antiques shopping has become a matter of attraction for most of the middle-east countries’ visitors. They especially step in Dubai to handpick few of the unique and one of a kind designs in clothing, home decors, jewellery and other accessories. Saga World is a repertoire of classy and royal fashionable collection.

    ReplyDelete